today is saturday...
& today i am doing my *friday flower* giving ...with my lovely friend laura...

i'm actually not quite sure where my friday went!
sometimes a day just doesn't seem long enough to get everything done...
& this friday i chose our three kiddos over stealing some computer time on my own...




so here is my *friday flower* on a saturday afternoon...
i want to send an old french enamel jug of white flowers to an american prairie gal who's blog & life i have fallen in love with...
she has a heart as wide as the spaces she lives in...
& she inspires me to remain true to the good & simple things that country living can bring...
of course hers is real american prairie living...
& mines an aussie gal in the english countryside kinda living...
but i do *get her*...




she talks of rodeos....
& *cattle drives*...where her kids pack a horse, a  stove & a tent & "trail their pasture cows on to daylight"...something her kiddos wait for all summer long...
i mean...how is that?!
i feel like it's a modern version of one of my favourite shows as a little girl in australia...*Little House On The Prairie*...
i'm sure that i'm not even totally close to understanding how it feels to live on a prairie...
to be a prairie gal...
but if it's anything like having the love & security i feel when being near the ocean...
then i *get it*...
i *get* kristen...




so i want to send you my-old-french-jug-of-english-country-flowers my prairie friend...
to thankyou for introducing me to your way of life....
if you'd like to visit a gorgeous prairie gal...kristen from *faded prairie* is where i'd send you...
with your wagon & your tent...& a huge heart...


...if you'd like to send someone special a virtual *friday flower*...
& to introduce us to some new inspirational  bloggy  friends
i'd love you to link up below & so would my lovely friend
...happy *friday flower* on a simple saturday afternoon visiting a prairie gal...



 
Top