can you believe it's friday...? my favourite & my best! i love fridays...!
is it odd that i can seriously love a day like i do...?
&
so...with a big grin...here is my *friday flower*...representing my favourite day...
god knows what they are....!
all i know is that the kiddos & i just had to buy them...& touch them...& carry them around the village...




yep...these *whatcha-me-thingys* are soo lovely & touchy-feely, that they have been very kid-handled loved & not spent a great deal of time where flowers would really rather be...
in a vase away from busy little fingers...
so to the credit of these flowers have survived all types of rubbing, pinching, rolling and flicking love & they still looks like beautiful puffy tissue paper balls of lovliness....




funny enough these remind me of an aussie blog friend...
a fair english lass with a wicked sense of humour & a heart for her new homeland the size of australia...
she loves herself a house full of white fluffy balls & once her inner martha stewart is released...
she can produce a truckload of white puffy loveliness that even her b.c family can not turn a blind eye to....


so in light of all things gorgeous, white, sandy,  fluffy, creative &well just beach lovely...
i would like to send these *whatcha-me-thingy* pieces of heaven to the delightful

...sarah is my special little link to my sandy salty beach life back home...
...we would live a stone's throw from one another if i were not in the english countryside...
...i am from the beautiful beaches she has chosen to be her life...
...& that of her gorgeous b.c family...
so
sarah
from me in your neck of the woods
to 
you 
in *our* neck of the woods
happy friday & i hope you like your puffy balls of lovliness
my *friday flower*
xox


~~~
if you'd like to link up
share your virtual flower with us just hit the link below
&
then do the same at ...lovely laura's...

~~~



 
Top