good morning all....3 degrees & big smiles here this morning!


alas there was no sand in vintage bottles hauled from our beaches to our countryside...
but there was mucha talking & laughing & catching up...

whilst the adults didn't take a breath whilst showing the aussie arrivals around the village...
the kiddos bonded big time...they have not missed a beat...the 2 1/2 years proving to be irrelevant...


to allow myself full use of my italian mannerisms {ie my arms flapping with my stories}...
i handed the gorgeous & it seems *photographer* in the making 12 year old my Canon...

these are the incredibly creative images she handed back to me...
stating: "mum...how cool are close-ups!"...
well...in her hands...VERY...









...so my lovely miss.ella thank you for your first ever photographic blog post...
...i would love to come have a cup of* tomato soup* with me here, whenever i have handed you the camera, so i can talk, walk & gesture with my {italian} hands whenever we go walking with cousins & lovely aunts from australia...

...you did SOOOOO good angel...








 
Top