Ok, so I've been a VERY BAD blogger this last year! Let's face it... the introduction to Facebook really replaced what I used to put on a blog. It's so easy to post to FB... I can do it from my phone! Posting on a blog, I really have to think about and work for. But my mom and uncle refuse to get on FB, so this is really for them... as it was meant to be! I'm really going to try and better about blogging.

So, I've made a deal with myself. There's a scrapbooking kit that I want, but I've put a goal out for myself to see if I'll really do it. It's Project 365. I tried to do it two years ago, when it first came out, and my book is probably about 1/2 finish, thru-out the whole year. I forgot to take pictures every day. I didn't know what to take pictures of. I got busy... yada, yada, yada... life happens. So, I want to try again, but I've told myself that I can only get the kit (which I really love and I love the idea of), if I can be good for one month. One month. That shouldn't be so hard. So here's to the mundane of our lives... 5 kids, 1 dog, 2 cats and 2 adults. Here goes.

Starting with... we were fortunate enough to be able to go to Cali for a week to hang with grandma, grandpa, grandma and Uncle Billy. It was kind of a chill week, and we just really enjoyed spending time with our family (Cheryl included)!. So, my first picture is of us driving home. Making the 17+ hour drive (depending on how many stops we make - truly took us about 20 hours, 2 days with a hotel stop in the middle). Here's a pic of the kids in the back seat, looking oh, so happy. If you ever wondered what it would feel like to take a road trip with us, photoshop yourself into this picture. And know that you can't even see the little trailer thing we are towing behind us with all of our luggage... or all of the Lego boxes that have somehow made it into our car as we travel.
 
Top