I find beauty in the emptiness here. It's so beautiful to look out and see nothing for miles.
But if you're agoraphobic, I'm sure this is terrifying!

I feel so lucky to live in one of the most beautiful places in the country.
I think it's sweet that I live at 7,200 feet and there are mountains all around us...mountains on top of glorious mountains.

The snow at this altitude is almost always powder and we got a good foot of it last night. I have a lovely habit of checking to see if the snow will make good snowballs. Snowball fights are great as long as you have a sweet fort.

I think when I go home at Christmas, my boyfriend, his friends and I will have an epic snowball fight.
I do have a snowball maker which is key for winning the battle. It makes snowballs in seconds!

But until then, I'll just keep looking out my window, seeing the Rockies in the distance.
Also, these jeans are from Old Navy. I've never had any luck there for pants before, but now, all of a sudden, they have all these amazing clothes! They've definitely stepped up their game.

With all this snow, it's making pictures a little more difficult, seeing as I do not walk around campus in just this. I have a heavy coat, scarf and gloves! We'll see what the next 6 weeks bring, then it's Christmas Break!!
Sweater: Target
Shirt: Target
Jeans: Old Navy
Boots: Ciao Bella from DSW
Belt: Target
Necklace: Forever 21
Watch: DKNY
Sunglasses: Wayfarer Ray Ban
 
Top