NANANANANANANANANANA!
Please tell me someone else knows this song by Gwen Stefani?
I thought of this song as soon as I had on all the pieces to this look. Now, if only I had a blinged-out Micheal Kors watch and a real fur vest, then I would really be a rich girl.
(Although I could never have a real fur coat)

But until I get a paycheck with many 0's, I'll get by with my ever-so-stylin' outfits I find from Old Navy and Target. On a silly note, a boy said he wanted my vest today. Now I don't know how I feel about this comment. I don't know if it was a compliment or sarcasm. He looked like a kind of hunter (because I live in Laramie there are a lot of those kind of men). So I don't know if he knew that I really didn't kill the (fake) animal I'm wearing.

If I had, this is how that battle would have played out:
"Come on sales clerk, please give me the discount even though it's the day after the sale!! Please?!"
Yup, that's how that battle would have went down.

Anyway, I am flattered that a boy liked my vest. Now I just need to get my boyfriend to like it too so he won't mind going shopping with me.

Vest: Old Navy
Shirt: Old Navy
Boots: Ciao Bella from DSW
Necklace: Target
Belt: Old Navy
Watch: DKNY
Sunglasses: Wayfarer Ray Ban
 
Top