I've been a Toms lover for years now. My first was actually the silver sparkler ones. I loved those shoes. In high school for the school newspaper, I did an article on Toms and how they would become big. I had no clue Hanson was partnering with them.

A problem I came across with my sparkle Toms is that the weather is too cold here and I needed another pair to keep my feet at ease. While online one day, I saw that they were introducing fleece lined Toms and my prayers were answered.

As you can see, my fleeced lined ones have gotten beat up by the wear. They're great shoes and I love the philanthropy behind the brand. Beyond the shoes however, I'm having a busy day.

I'm so happy it's Friday. It means a week of work and stress has ended and another one is about to begin (oh joy). But on the plus side, it also means that Christmas Break is getting closer and I get to wear another week of adorable outfits!

Button-Up: Aerie
Shirt: Target
Jeans: Old Navy
Belt: Target
Shoes: Toms

 
Top