Why is it that the past few days have been so tricky when it comes to the weather? I've been freezing my booty off every time I step outside. It's been so cold! But I'd much rather have this cold with no snow than with it.

I can tell ya right now, I've not been dressing for the weather. I've been dressing to look cute. There's a line where what you wear needs to correlate with the weather. For example, I saw a girl walking in flip flops (yes, you heard me right) on campus today. Girlfriend, your toes will be blue by the time you get home.

I, however, can't stop wearing bright colors from summer. I'll make a time and place for items that remind me of parties by the river, working at the pool and being (to the point of skin cancer) tan. But until next summer, this wind blown look will have to do (as you can see in the picture below).

Also, I really hate my hair color. BTW, I don't color my hair. I let the sun do its jobs in keeping it blond, but it seems to have lost that gold zing quicker this season than in the past. Oh well, a little more lemon juice and water in a spray bottle will do the trick for next summer to get my golden locks back.

P.S. for a natural hair dye, you put one part lemon juice and one part water in a spray bottle and put it in your hair. When you sit in the sun, it acts as a natural hair-lightening agent.

Sweater: American Eagle
Shirt: Target
Scarf: American Eagle
Jeans: American Eagle
Belt: Target
Boots: Uggs
Watch: DKNY
Necklace: Gift
 
Top