My sweet friend, Allison, showed up with this for me. She said that every time she talked to me this week I sounded kind of down and needed to be cheered up (doesn't help that I was also fighting a cold - just like everyone else!). She also said that I didn't have to share - nice (I will... but it's nice to know that sometimes I don't have to).

(Although I did take a few bites at about 11:00 last night, when everyone else was asleep, way after I had already eaten my Healthy Choice low-calorie fudgesicle for dessert. I won't tell if you don't. Besides, it was a gift after all. I don't want to seem ungrateful.)

I am thankful for friends who bring you treats (or call or write a letter or whatever) just because they think it might be needed. Thanks Allison for being a good friend and for taking such good care of me. I hope that I can return the favor someday!
 
Top