*DISCLAIMER* I love Zombie stuff, so prepare for many references to movies and TV shows like Zombieland, Dawn of the Dead and The Walking Dead

Today I became a Zombie the easy way:  make-up and theater blood. Not the real way:  being bitten in probably a million possible places.

"Rule #4 Always double tap."
Zombieland 

So my friend Cheyenne and I did a Zombie Walk today, hence the zombie attire. It was to raise money for the Make A Wish Foundation. It was a success and I am so happy to be part of it.

"Just shoot 'em in the head, they seem to go down faster that way"
Dawn of the Dead

We woke up early in the morning to do this walk. Like 7am, which is torture for a college student! I did my make-up (Cheyenne decided she didn't want to zombify herself), back-combed my hair into a mess and called it good. Oh! I cant forget the theater blood :) 

"We need more guts."
 The Walking Dead S1 E2

After the Zombie walk, we went and got coffee at Starbucks...let's just say I got lots of looks.

"Rule #1 Always check the back seat"
Zombieland

Dress: American Eagle
Scarf: Urban Outfitters
Shirt: Kohls
Socks: Target
Boots: Uggs
Belt: Kohls
 
Top